So hi… I decided last minute that I would be doing this post this month (probably has something to do with me procrastinating on writing my paper for my class) so I decided to look back over the last month and see what my favorites were.
- Tarte: Amazonian Clay 12 hour full coverage foundation in the color Medium-Tan Honey. I love this foundation, not that I wear make up all that often, but when I do I love the coverage of this one.
- Tarte: Tartlette Tease palette
- Benefit Cosmetics: Precisely My Brow in the number 6, I bought the kit at Macy’s but you can also find it online.
- Benefit Cosmetics: boi-ing full coverage concealer industrial-strength concealer, This stuff is amazing in covering up spots and redness.
- Benefit Cosmetics: Dandelion Box o’Powder, I’ve got a more olive skin tone than a pink blush will usually be good for, but this one is perfect.
- Not Your Mother’s: Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, This product is amazing, my absolute favorite right now!
- Tarte: I decided to try the skin care products from Tarte. This was a great choice for me because not only did they have a travel kit that was only $10 that way I could try it and see if I liked it but it worked really well with my really picky skin.
- Tarte: If there is one thing that I’ve discovered it’s that there is nothing more important than your skin. I usually start my morning off with a moisturizer that has an spf in it to help guard my skin. I’ve recently added this 30 spf sunscreen by tarte, I love how light weight it is. I usually mix this up with my moisturizer to give it an added boost.
- Tarte: I’m also all about that travel size grab and go products. I’ve also go super dry skin most of the time. I usually steer clear of oils because while I have dry skin I also have oily skin. You’d think that wouldn’t possible but my skin proves that wrong. However, when I add this one to my moisturizer it gives it just that little bit extra that my skin needs. You can also get this in the roller ball here.
- Victoria Secret Lounge Bras: This may be too much info but I’ve always been a girl who loved her underwire bras… but I recently found these lounge bras and I love them!
- Vans Slip-ons: These are some of the most comfortable shoes that I’ve ever worn.
- Nikes Lunarglide 7: I can’t say enough about these shoes. I love them! I also couldn’t find the ones that I bought, but I recommend going into an actual Nike store or athletic shoe store to buy your shoes.
- Kindle and iBooks app: Ok so this isn’t exactly stationary, but with these two apps I’ve been able to switch between hard copy versions of my school books to my phone when I need to.
- My Planner: Because I’m not sure I would survive school or life without this thing! I’m also excited to say that I got my sister started on using a planner now.
- The Hashtag Series: this series is from Cambria Hebert, I’m also obsessed with her Gearshark Series, which is a spin off of her hashtag series. Not gonna lie every time she has a new book coming out I end up re-reading her entire series. I also have her audio books on repeat.
- The Harry Potter Series: Does this really need an explanation? I started to read this with both my little cousin and nephew before bed. I’m super stoked that they are enjoying it.
Movies and Tv:
- Fantastic Beasts and where to find them
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Penny Dreadful
- The Magicians
Food: This doesn’t really change much…
- Fried Pickles- I know this isn’t healthy, but I’ve been all about the fried pickles this month.
- Hot: White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks
- Iced: Grande Skinny Soy Vanilla Latte with a mocha drizzle
- Venti Shaken Passion sweet tea Lemonaid from Starbucks
- Pumpkin Loaf bread from Starbucks
- Fried Rice Bowl with Sweet Fire Chicken and a side of String Bean Chicken from Panda Express
Well that’s it for my favorites for this month. Until Next Time! Tabby