I’m so sorry this one is late. For some reason February just seemed to get away from me and the next thing I knew it was the middle of the second week of March. This is my end of month Wrap up for February. On here you will see what’s been going on in my life, what I’m reading both for school and for fun, what I’m listening to and what is on my to read list. I’ll also be posting a list with what I’ve posted in the past month to give you an idea of what you might have missed.
Well this month has been one heck of a month. From my busy work and school schedule to me getting injured it’s been hectic to say the least.
Going on in my Life:
- I started up the new semester… again. I know… I need to have my head rechecked.
- I’m still struggling with my camera but I’ll get there!
- My only mode of transportation decided that it didn’t need to work this month… so here I go looking for a new one.
I’d like to thank callieleigh for following me! I’m happy to say that I’ve finally gotten passed the 20 follower mark!
Below is a list of things that I’ve read, am reading, am listening to, and is on my to read list. I’ve also linked each one so that they are easier for you to find.
Books I’ve Read in February:
- #Blur by Cambria Hebert
- #Nerd by Cambria Hebert
- #Hater by Cambria Hebert
- #Finishline by Cambria Hebert
What I’m Currently Reading:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling: This will probably be on the list for a while, because I’m reading this to my little cousin a chapter at a time before bedtime. (might be longer now that she’s moved away, and I only see her every now and then) She’s enjoying it, so I don’t mind going slow. I love it because this is the new edition with all the pictures for her to look at while I read.
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
- #Player by Cambria Hebert
- Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
Books I’m Reading For School: (This is this months book list for my Grad School masters program) These books haven’t been to bad overall, especially when comparing them to last semesters list. This also doesn’t include the additional reading I’m already doing for my final paper for my class… So far that total is up to 8 additional books and climbing.
- Poor People’s Movements
- “The Long Civil Rights Movement”
- To ‘Joy my Freedom
- At the Dark End of the Street
- March on Washington
- Polluted Promises
- Twenty Poems That Could Save America – This one and the next one are books that we are reading chapters from
- Serious Daring
What I’m Listening to (Audible): (this depends on my mood)
- Because of Low by Abbi Glines
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yance
- #Rev by Cambria Hebert
What I Finished on Audible:
- #Junkie by Cambria Hebert
I’m also super excited about the new audio books Cambria has coming out in the next couple of months. You can find out more about those here.
To Read list:
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- Broken Prince by Erin Watt
- Dirty Princes by Vanessa Waltz
- Distant Desires by Cambria Hebert
I have to say this list isn’t getting any smaller… I’m so tired! I just want to sleep for a week and not do anything. Not gonna happen because now I’ve started up with my other job again. I can’t wait until the end of the semester!
Favorite Blog posts that I’ve discovered this month:
I’ve found a few blog posts that I’ve enjoyed this month. One by HerCampus inspired my Spring break post. You can find that one here.
My Posts this month:
- Book Cover’s Around the World: Harry Potter
- College Life: Commuting
- End of Month Wrap Up: January
- What’s in My Makeup Bag
- Surprise Book Reveal #Finishline
- #Heart Review
- How I afford my Starbucks Habit
- My Favorite Space: In my House
- #Holiday Review
- #Junkie Review
- Spring Break Ready… Or Not
- My favorite Pintrest Boards
- My 1st 2nd Person POV Story
- #Finishline Release Day
You can find any of these on my main page and scrolling through my posts!
Well… I lapsed on quite a few of my planned posts… mainly because I’ve lost track of my days and I didn’t have them completed when they were supposed to be posted… or was sick and wasn’t awake to post. In any case it’s been a hectic month for me. But I hope ya’ll have enjoyed the blog posts that I’ve created for you and will enjoy the ones to come.
Also just for fun I thought I’d show ya’ll some of my pictures from Snapchat that I loved this month!
Until Next Time!