Bestselling Author Bernadette Marie is known for building families readers want to be part of. Her series The Keller Family has graced bestseller charts since its release in 2011. Since then she has authored and published over thirty books.
The married mother of five sons promises romances with a Happily Ever After always…and says she can write it because she lives it.
Connect with the Author here:
~ Facebook ~ Website ~
~ Twitter ~
Seeing the future is a curse that Abigail Weston has carried her entire life. Knowing how and when someone will be hurt, or the whereabouts of missing people, haunts her enough to move away from the town that no longer trusts her.
When real estate developer Carson Stone meets the intuitive Abigail, he can’t help but feel the connection to her and wonder if love at first sight is possible, especially since they share a passion for old buildings. She believes they all should remain, while he builds new ones in their place.
No matter Abigail’s feelings for Carson, knowing that their future is to be together does not ensure them a happily ever after, especially if she can’t figure out what the other side is trying to show her–because in her visions Carson’s future is dark and cold.
Top Ten List
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT BERNADETTE MARIE
- I have 5 sons who are 6 years apart. (all biological too)
- I opened my first business shortly after my 20th birthday
- I’ve been driving forklifts since I was 7
- I have a 2nd degree black belt in Tang Soo Do.
- I write 3-4 books at a time.
- I didn’t like to read when I was younger. (What!?)
- My favorite meal growing up was steak, rice, and peas.
- I’m a loud (but respectful) hockey mom.
- I try to go to Disneyland each year from my birthday (and we live in CO…so it’s a task.)
- I was born on the 4th of July.