And here we are again another fall semester is upon us. With hopefully cooler weather soon to come. One of my favorite things to do some days is to watch the weather to see what it’s like in other places. I’ve seen some places begin to cool down, like the northern parts of the country. However, down here in South Texas we are still having triple digits, but I’m hopefully for cooler weather soon. But you know… what can you do. Guess it’s going to be a shorts and tank top kind of fall… and probably winter too.
But whatever else might be going on the fall semester has began. And with it my 2nd year of Graduate school. This will be my third try at this and it’ll be interesting to see how much more I can accomplished by the end of the semester. Last semester I got 6.5/15 goals completed, I’m hoping for at least 3/4 completion this semester… so pray for me!
Now I’m not sure about you but goal setting has never been one of my top things to do. Especially, making them public like this one will be. But I’m hoping that doing it this way will help keep me accountable for what I’m doing and help me get things done.
Here’s my goals for this semester:
- Get at least a B in my classes.
- Try and get my assignments done before the day they are due.
- Work out at least 2 times a week. (I’m going to make an effort, but we’ll see.)
- Try a fitness class on campus.
- Spend more time with my family and friends.
- Actually stick to my budget. (for food, or other things)
- Cook more, and take my own lunches for school.
- Reach my activity goals on my watch each day/week.
- Post on each of the days I’ve assigned a post on HomeTownGirlWriter.
- Save at least 10% of my paychecks each week.
- Make my bed and pick up things in my room each morning. (In my hope for a clean room/house.)
- Take time for myself each week.
- Open my planner everyday and make sure it’s completed for the upcoming week.
- Have saved at least $500 by the end of the semester.
- Go somewhere I’ve never been before.
Well let’s see how this turns out this semester. Especially since I added a few more than last semester. Question of the Day: Do you set goals for each of your semesters? Comment down below.
Until Next Time!