This is my end of month Wrap up for June. On here you will see what’s been going on in my life, what I’m reading both for school and for fun, what I’m listening to and what is on my to read list. I’ll also be posting a list with what I’ve posted in the past month to give you an idea of what you might have missed.
Going on in my Life:
- Finished my summer 1 spanish course
Below is a list of things that I’ve read, am reading, am listening to, and is on my to read list. I’ve also linked each one so that they are easier for you to find.
Books I’ve Read in May:
- Water Bound by Christine Feehan
- Spirit Bound by Christine Feehan
- Air Bound by Christine Feehan
- Earth Bound by Christine Feehan
- Fire Bound by Christine Feehan
- Bound Together by Christine Feehan
- Amnesia by Cambria Hebert
- Yes, Prime Minister Aria Cole
- Prime Minister by Ainsley Booth , Sadie Haller
- Dr. Bad Boy by Ainsley Booth , Sadie Haller
- Full Mountie by Ainsley Booth , Sadie Haller
I’ve taken it upon myself to challenge myself to reading and re-reading some old favorites of mine so that I can read newer additions to the books. I have a list of the books (series) that I want to try and finish this summer. That is on my Summer Reading List Post.
What I’m Currently Reading:
Books I’m Reading For School: I’m super excited to say that I’m off for the summer so no new grad school books until September… well for the most part. I was told I’d need to take Spanish 3 & 4 for my master’s degree. But that isn’t really what I’d call heavy reading, especially since it’s only one book for the class.
- Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
- Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
So for the month of July I’m participating in a Summer Bingo Reading Challenge where it gives you a list of authors to read and the first five to get 5 in a row read and reviewed wins a prize. I’m looking forward to discovering some new authors this way!
To Read list:
I have to say this list isn’t getting any smaller… I have actually started a monthly update list for the summer months… maybe I’ll continue it every month, to see what I can get read during the month. I have also done a post on my summer reading list that I want to try and get done before school starts.
What I’m Listening to (Audible): (this depends on my mood)
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yance
- #Poser by Cambria Hebert
- Because of Low by Abbi Glines
What I Finished on Audible:
Favorite Blog posts that I’ve discovered this month:
I have found so many incredible blogs this month… though I’ll admit that I’ve mainly been look at planner blogs. I’ve recently began to use a Happy Planner and I’ve become obsessed!
My Posts this month:
- End of month Wrap up: May
- My Must Have List
- Story Time: My Worst/Stupidest Breakup ever
- My Favorite: Book Series
- TMI Tag!
- Amnesia Release Blitz
- Book Talk: Audio Books?
- Thank You
You can find any of these on my main page and scrolling through my posts!
Well here I am with another monthly wrap up and I realized that I missed 7 posts that I had planned for this month. So… to help myself to try to not miss like I have the last two weeks I’m going to be posting only two days a week. Starting in July I’ll be posting on Wednesday and on Saturday.
Until Next Time!