I’m pretty sure you’ve already figured out that I’m an avid reader. I have been reading since I was 4 and pretty much never really stopped. If you’re anything like me then I know you have a few favorite series out there that you can grab during those times when you need something to read and you can’t think of anything else. I have a few of them.
- The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
- The Tower and the Hive by Anne McCaffrey
- The Hashtag Series by Cambria Hebert
- The Bar Cynster series by Stephanie Laurens
- The Mallory series by Johanna Lindsey
I have been known to pick a book at random and if it doesn’t catch me in the first 10 pages then I’ll put it down and grab one of the books from the series above. What are you favorite book series to go to when you don’t want to find something new? Comment down below.
Until Next Time!