I know I’m not the only one out there that has a list of must haves that they need before they can leave the house. My list used to be a whole lot longer before I got my e-reader and iPhone. Because I used to carry around no less than 4 or 5 books with me just in case I needed something to read. Nowadays my list is usually limited to a few must have items.
- Portable charger and charging cable: Because I am that person who will forget to charge their phone… or iPad… or watch.
- Beats earbuds: Because no body should be forced to listen to other peoples music.
- iPad: This not only has games and movies on it, but also has my kindle app as well as the ibooks app that I keep lots of books on. I either use this or my phone… which ever happens to be charged at the time.
- Planner: I have recently become obsessed with planning. I bought a happy planner by Me and My Big Ideas and haven’t gone back. I also got my younger sister and mother both planners. When you are either a student like I am or a mother like my sister, you are always having to make plans for something. These help us keep our lives on track.
- Pen: Because who else always seems to need a writing utensil when they don’t have one?
- Spare hair band: I have long hair and I live in South Texas where the weather can reach the triple digits as soon as it hits March, having an extra elastic for my hair is just plain common sense.
What is on your must have list? Comment down below.
Until Next Time!