This is my end of month Wrap up for May. On here you will see what’s been going on in my life, what I’m reading both for school and for fun, what I’m listening to and what is on my to read list. I’ll also be posting a list with what I’ve posted in the past month to give you an idea of what you might have missed.
Going on in my Life:
- Whoo hoo!!!! The semester is finally over. I have offically finished my first full year of Graduate school. It has been a rough ride for me during the last two semesters, from family issues to my health to car problems… I’ve probably had it all… twice.
- Maybe it’s because I’m an adult… but it is it weird to be excited about buying a new stove? Because yea… I’m excited!
I’d like to thank Brittney Ross @ Southern Light, Atlanta Nights for following this lonely blogger! I’m up to 24 followers and I’m super excited about it! When I hit 50 I’ll do a giveaway… either a gift card or maybe a book or something.
Below is a list of things that I’ve read, am reading, am listening to, and is on my to read list. I’ve also linked each one so that they are easier for you to find.
Books I’ve Read in May:
- Mr. President by Katy Evans
- Commander in Chief by Katy Evans
- Rules of a Rebel and a Shy Girl by Jessica Sorensen
- Magic in the Wind by Christine Feehan
- Twilight before Christmas by Christine Feehan
- Oceans of Fire by Christine Feehan
- Dangerous Tides by Christine Feehan
- Boys South of the Mason Dixon by Abbi Glines
- Safe Harbor by Christine Feehan
- Turbulent Sea by Christine Feehan
- Hidden Currents by Christine Feehan
I’ve taken it upon myself to challenge myself to reading and re-reading some old favorites of mine so that I can read newer additions to the books. The first series that I’ve decided to re-read is the Drake Sisters so that I can read the new spin off series Sisters of the Heart. I have a list of the books (series) that I want to try and finish this summer. That is on my Summer Reading List Post.
What I’m Currently Reading:
Books I’m Reading For School: I’m super excited to say that I’m off for the summer so no new grad school books until September… well for the most part. I was told I’d need to take Spanish 3 & 4 for my master’s degree. But that isn’t really what I’d call heavy reading, especially since it’s only one book for the class.
To Read list:
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- Broken Prince by Erin Watt
- Dirty Princes by Vanessa Waltz
- Distant Desires by Cambria Hebert
I have to say this list isn’t getting any smaller… I have actually started a monthly update list for the summer months to see what I can get read during the month. So far I’m 9 for the month of May. I have also done a post on my summer reading list that I want to try and get done before school starts… Considering that I didn’t start until 8th I think I did pretty well this month.
What I’m Listening to (Audible): (this depends on my mood)
- Breathe by Abbi Glines
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yance
- #Bae by Cambria Hebert
- #Poser by Cambria Hebert
What I Finished on Audible:
- #Junkie by Cambria Hebert
- #Rev by Cambria Hebert
- #Swag by Cambria Hebert
- #Blur by Cambria Hebert
Favorite Blog posts that I’ve discovered this month:
I have found so many incredible blogs this month… though I’ll admit that I’ve mainly been look at planner blogs. I’ve recently began to use a Happy Planner and I’ve become obsessed!
My Posts this month:
- Book Talk: Ebooks or the Print Book
- End of Month Wrap Up: April
- Favorite Places to Read
- What I Could: Watch forever
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Summer Reading List
- Semester Goals: Spring 2017 Update
- Where I’d Like to Travel
- Alone… Or Not: The Follow up for my 1st 2nd person POV original short story
- My Favorite Comfy Outfit
- Life Hacks: Summer Edition
- Summer Reading List Update
You can find any of these on my main page and scrolling through my posts!
Well here I am trying to keep to my Posting schedule. I may end up changing it and only posting twice a week. I haven’t made any decisions yet, but I’ll figure it out soon.
Also just for fun I thought I’d show ya’ll some of my pictures from Snapchat that I loved this month!
Until Next Time!