So I don’t know about you but there are shows or movies out there that I could watch over and over with no problems… I could probably even recite them along with the characters.
Today I will be sharing a few of my favorites that I usually have on repeat.
- The Day After Tomorrow – I’m not sure what it is about this movie, but I can put it on in the background when I’m doing something whether it’s homework or cleaning or even when I’m not doing something. I’m not sure if it’s the sounds of the characters talking or the low music going on in the background but it completely soothes me.
- Volcano – I find this movie hilarious… maybe because for once something bad isn’t happening in New York.
- Men in Black – I’m not sure if it’s Tommy Lee Jones or Will Smith but I absolutely love these movies.
I just realized these are also the shows that I put on to fall asleep! 🙂
- NCIS – I have absolutely no problems putting this series on repeat from season 1 and going all through the current season.
- Glee – I’m not gonna lie, it’s not really the show that I watch on repeat as it is the songs they perform.
- Doctor Who – Well I did when they had them on Netflix… now I have to wait for BBC America to have a marathon.
What shows or movies do you watch on repeat? Comment down below.
Until Next Time