This is my end of month Wrap up for April. On here you will see what’s been going on in my life, what I’m reading both for school and for fun, what I’m listening to and what is on my to read list. I’ll also be posting a list with what I’ve posted in the past month to give you an idea of what you might have missed.
Well this month has been one heck of a month. From my busy work (at both jobs!) and school (end of semester rush) schedule to me getting injured it’s been hectic to say the least.
Going on in my Life:
- You know that moment that Life Kicks you when you’re down…. yea that’s me this month.
Below is a list of things that I’ve read, am reading, am listening to, and is on my to read list. I’ve also linked each one so that they are easier for you to find.
Books I’ve Read in March:
- #Finishline by Cambria Hebert
What I’m Currently Reading:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling: This will probably be on the list for a while, because I’m reading this to my little cousin a chapter at a time before bedtime. (might be longer now that she’s moved away, and I only see her every now and then) She’s enjoying it, so I don’t mind going slow. I love it because this is the new edition with all the pictures for her to look at while I read.
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
- #Nerd by Cambria Hebert
- Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
- Breathe by Abbi Glines
Books I’m Reading For School: (This is this months book list for my Grad School masters program) These books haven’t been to bad overall, especially when comparing them to last semesters list.
- Invisible Hands
- The Strange Career of William Ellis: The Texas Slave who became a Mexican Millionaire by Karl Jacoby
- Twenty Poems That Could Save America – This one and the next one are books that we are reading chapters from
- Serious Daring
What I’m Listening to (Audible): (this depends on my mood)
- Because of Low by Abbi Glines
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yance
- #Swag by Cambria Hebert (Finally! This one was released as well as #Blur which will be next on my list to listen to.)
What I Finished on Audible: I know I have an obsession… 🙂 It didn’t take me but a month to finish these which are around 8-10 hours each and listening to them while I drive back and forth to school 2 days a week and to work once a week.
- #Nerd by Cambria Hebert
- #Hater by Cambria Hebert
- #Player by Cambria Hebert
- #Selfie by Cambria Hebert
I’m not going to lie, with the exception of every now and again, I’ve been listening to YouTube videos while I drive.
To Read list:
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- Broken Prince by Erin Watt
- Dirty Princes by Vanessa Waltz
- Distant Desires by Cambria Hebert
I have to say this list isn’t getting any smaller… I’m so tired! I just want to sleep for a week and not do anything. Not gonna happen because now I’ve started up with my other job again. I can’t wait until the end of the semester!
Favorite Blog posts that I’ve discovered this month:
This month has been light on my reading what I want… mainly because I have so many projects coming up due for school. So once again I’ve got a backlog of blogs to catch up on.
My Posts this month:
- End of Month Wrapup: March
- Moth to a Flame Cover Reveal
- What’s on My iPhone
- National Sibling Day
- My Superpower Wishlist
- My Favorite Songs Playlists
- Book Genie Wishes
- Make Up Things I Suck At
You can find any of these on my main page and scrolling through my posts!
Well… I lapsed on a few of my planned posts… (maybe more than a few… ) mainly because I’ve lost track of my days and I didn’t have them completed when they were supposed to be posted. It’s been a hectic month for me. I’ve also had a lot going on at home and just couldn’t find the time to get the post done. I hope ya’ll have enjoyed the blog posts that I’ve created for you and will enjoy the ones to come.
Until Next Time!