So I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only person who has every wished to have some sort of superpowers at one point or another in their lives. There have definitely been times that I wished I could do something extraordinary. So I’ve made a list of my top superpower’s I wish I could have.
- Water Breathing – I’ve never been one of those girls who wanted to be a mermaid, but when I was younger there was a show that I loved to watch called Ocean Girl. Mind this was released in the early 1990s so it’s been a while and I’m pretty sure that it’s hard to find the show, but it was amazing. I’m not entirely sure that the girl in the show breathed under water, but it looked like she did as she swam with whales and dolphins.
- Time Travel – As a history lover and a history major I would love to be able to travel to the time periods that I love to study and enjoy history as it is happening.
- Time Manipulation – Have you ever done something that you suddenly wish you hadn’t… Yeah me too. This would an amazing power to have, if not a scary one.
- Elemental Powers – This one is a dream leftover from my love of X-men. I loved Storm, but I thought being able to control the elements would be amazing!
- Animal Speak – I’m a huge lover of fantasy books, and one of my all time favorite series is the Immortals Series by Tamora Pierce. In it the main character Daine has a way with animals… all to soon this affinity turns to speech with animals. I just think that this would be an amazing power to have.
What kind of super powers do you wish you had? Comment down below.
Until Next Time!