So I’m pretty sure that I’m not alone in being absolutely obsessed with pintrest. I’m a pretty eclectic pinner and I probably annoy people when I get on there because if they follow my boards they will all of a sudden be inundated with random pins. So I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite boards that I regularly update.
- I have always been one who loves to travel and see new places. But I rarely get the chance to. This is the board that I created to give myself some inspiration.
- As I’ve already said before I’m a history major and I love pretty much anything that has to do with the subject. One day I would love to see the places in these pictures but until then I love looking at them.
- Cute Animals…. Need I say more?
- As well as being a history lover, I also love self expression. Which is why I love tattoos so much. I myself have two of them and I’m planning more for whenever I can do them. I use this board to give myself ideas on what I want or so that I can describe what I want and have the tattooist design something for me.
- Life Hacks… I love these ideas, and every time I find one that I haven’t seen before it makes me giddy with excitement.
- writing is a passion of mine, whether it’s poetry or stories that very few people get to read. I love writing. This board is dedicated to helping me write.
- I love the idea of bucket lists. So this board is the inspiration for mine.
- You’ve already seen that I love Life Hacks… Well this board is specifically for school life hacks… because one can never have enough of them.
Well these are a few of my favorite boards that I have on my pintrest. If you would like to see the entire board you can find that here. I hope you enjoyed your brief glimpse into the black hole that is my pintrest boards (truthfully I should probably clean it up some… eventually). Question of the Day: Do you indulge in pintrest, and if you do what is your favorite thing to pin? Comment down below.
Until Next Time!