1.Mention the creator of the TAG.
2.Use the image that you find in this article.Here you go:
3.Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4.Answer the questions.
5.Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
1.Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Crazy, Scary, and Crappy
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
Alisha Maria (and her sister Ashley Nichole) and Remi Cruz from YouTube! I love them both and love to watch what they do with their days. I have a ton of other favorites but these two I’m always excited for.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Concan. This place is gorgeous and in the Hill country of Texas. I had a blast there with my sister, brother-in-law and best friend!
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Not sure if I tasted anything extraordinary in 2016… but I had some pretty awesome sushi that I had never tried before.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016?
I have two events that really made a mark in 2016. The first is starting graduate school. This was a hard decision and a hard choice to keep from giving up on it when it got really hard.
The second was the election. The 2016 election was a giant surprise to everyone involved. The impact whether good or bad will be long reaching and effect us for the next 4 to 8 years. I just hope that if there is damage that there isn’t much of it when this time is over.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
In 2016 I decided to splurge and buy myself an apple watch. This was by far the biggest purchase of the year. (besides my college tuition)
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Be nicer to people
- Volunteer my time
- Quit being so negative about myself
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
New York Or Disneyworld/Universal Studios Orlando, Florida
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Indian food… I keep hearing good things about it and I want to try it.
Well there you we are…. my 2016-2017 tag! Hope that you enjoyed it. Question of the day: What are your favorite tags to complete? Comment down below.
- Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews
- Chloe @ BeYourselfbeBhaltair
- Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Ali @ Devouring Books and Lattes
- Sophie @ Sophiesuite
- And whoever else wants to do this!
Until Next Time!