Well I may not like it but I’m turning 32 this year! I can’t believe it. Especially considering that I’m still in school (yea… I can’t believe it either sometimes). Well I’ve decided that I’m going to create a bucket list of sorts of things I want to do this year to celebrate (and remind myself that it’s not all that bad) me being in my 30’s.
Here they are!
- Go out of the Country. (Somewhere not Mexico!)
- Visit Disneyland/world and Universal Studios!
- Travel on a train somewhere random and explore!
- Actually do something on my 32nd Birthday!
- Get my passport.
- Try as many recipes as possible from what I’ve saved from pintrest and online.
- Go into an airport and buy a plane ticket and go somewhere.
- Travel First class somewhere.
- Create my first YouTube Video.
- Get another tattoo.
- Go Horseback riding
- Go to New York.
- Pet/ride an elephant.
- See the Hollywood sign in person.
- Try all the best and most famous burgers in Texas.
- Go to the Texas State Fair.
- Go on a road trip.
- Stay in New Orleans for a week.
- Go camping.
- Go back and float the river again.
- Go hiking on Enchanted Rock.
- Fill a Truck bed full of blankets and pillows and go stargazing.
- Go on a cruise.
- Participate in the Run or Dye again.
- See a Broadway Play/Musical.
- Go to a Masquerade ball.
- Buckle down and write at least half of my book.
- Finish writing my book.
- Take my mom on the vacation of her dreams.
- Visit Ground Zero.
- Buy my first car.
- Buy my first home.
- Take a Picture with every state sign in America.
- Visit the Salem Witch House/Museum.
- Climb the steps of the Mayan ruins.
- Get Fit.
- Take a photo everyday for a year and then post them.
- Go to a haunted house.
- Leave a note in a library book.
- Send a letter/present to a soldier.
- Be in a professional photo shoot.
- Create a recipe book.
- Finish the Dimes challenge.
- Go on a Date to a zoo.
- Create a reading nook.
- Stand in all four states at one time. (New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah)
- Throw a Harry Potter Party.
- Rent a house/apartment/room on airbnb.
- Take underwater pictures.
- Actually post vlogs that I make.
Well if creating this list wasn’t harder than I expected it to be! I’ll be posting this well before my birthday, because I want to have the entire year to try and get as many of these things done as possible! So instead of going up on the 30th of April which is my birthday I’m posting early, especially since I decided to do 50 things on my bucket list instead of 32! At the end of the year I’ll do an update/follow up post to let ya’ll know how I did.
Until Next Time!