Sorry I’ve been MIA for a bit, but I got sick around the end of the second week of December and I’m just now feeling better. (No joke I spent almost an entire week sleeping on the couch or recliner because that’s the only place I could fall asleep. I also finished almost two full jugs of orange juice) I’m lucky that I had quite a few blogs either pre-done or at least mostly complete so that all I had to do was finish them and post. I’m also really luck that I’ve pretty much figured out how to schedule posts so that I was able to get them up.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Christmas or holiday for those who don’t celebrate Christmas. Today’s post will be a what I got for Christmas post, for those of you who want to read it if not I’ll be back to my regularly scheduled posts soon. I’m super excited for the coming year and can’t wait to see what will happen.
Christmas in our house is usually pretty small and cozy. But we also celebrate with my sister’s in-laws, (because who doesn’t enjoy watching all the kids open their gifts?) over there it’s much bigger and more festive.
What I Got For Christmas!
- DermaCare Vibrating Facial Cleansing brush – I’m not going to lie, I bought this for myself because I need a new one and I’m not quite ready to invest in the super expensive clarisonic. (Though I really want a mia fit). I’m hoping this will be much less abrasive than using a wash cloth on my face.
- Clothes – My sister’s mother-in-law gave me two shirts for Christmas. One was a 3/4 sleeve heathered black cotton button down and an all black shirt with a velvety skull and crossbone at the center by Betsy Johnson (OMG! I love this brand not only the clothes but the purses which she got one for me last year for chirstmas!) I also got my very first VS Pink Christmas pj set… I’m super excited for this.
- Food and Candy – Turtles Caramel Nut Clusters and Hickory Farmhouse Sampler. Because you can’t go wrong with food and candy!
- VS Pink toiletry bag – I love this so much, I’m always needing a bag to stuff my toiletries into.
- Wireless Keyboard – This is something that I’ve been wanting for a while for my iPad mini. I haven’t tried it out yet, but I’m hopeful that it will work out great.
- Gift Cards – Because free money is always great. My sister, brother-in-law and niece and nephew got me a Starbucks and Ulta gift card and my sister’s sister-in-law got me another gift card for Starbucks. (Starbucks and make up! Can’t go wrong there.)
- Vera Bradley – My BFF Jax got me a Lighten Up Expandable Bag in the camofloral print (so pretty!) as well as a Lighten Up Slim Crossbody in the same print. (She knows me so well!)
- Bath Stuff – Jax also got me some bath stuff in a lavender scent and some white fluffy slippers.
- Jewlery – I got a few pairs of earrings this year as well.
- Movies – Also as a me gift I bought both Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and Suicide Squad.
- Kitchen stuff – My cousin got me a new pan, because I was complaining that my old one was sticking. (I know I’m weird, but I love new pots and pans!)
Well that was all I got for Christmas, Question of the Day: What did you get for Christmas this year? Comment down below!
Until Next Time!