It’s that time of the year again, where your skin is rebelling and you’re not quite sure what to do with it. Well my skin is no different. Right now I have gone the last week without putting on makeup and trying to get my skin to get back to normal. So I thought I’d share with you my Winter skin routine as well as what I put on it in hopes of normalcy.
- First thing in the morning what I do is head to the bathroom to wash my face. The first step in this is using my Garnier Micellar water to clean my face of all the dirt or anything that may have gotten on it during the night.
- Next, get out my lush cleansing products, Angels on Bare Skin and Ultrabland. I can’t say enough about these two products. They are simply amazing and great for my super sensitive really weird skin. The first product I use is Angels on Bare skin, which is a clay based cleanser. The second on is Ultrabland which is a wax based cleanser. After washing my face I rinse it off with warm-hot water.
- After this I grab my moisturizer which right is the up & up Oil-free facial Moisturizer with spf. I’ve learned over the years that using an spf is beneficial for your skin. Having it combined with my moisturizer is a bonus.
- After this I’ve begun using the tarte maracuja oil in hopes that it’ll help with the patchyness of my skin in my t-zone area. I’ll let you know in a few weeks how it’s working.
- Now I do this routine twice a day. I’ve learned that I have to wash my face twice a day or my face goes on a strike and refuses to be a face.
- For the rest of my body I use a body scrub exfoliator that I recently purchased from the dead sea spa kiosk at the mall. This stuff is so good! I also use a body lotion to keep my body hydrated because I’m one of those people that has super dry skin. The body lotion is from lush called Charity Pot. Again I use the lotion twice a day in order to keep my body from being too dry.
Well that’s it for my winter skin routine. Question of the Day: Do you change anything about your routine depending on the season? Comment down below.
Until Next Time!