Last year my friends and I participated in a sweets exchange and we had a blast. There were 6 of us and each of us brought something different. We met over at the Applebee’s and over lunch traded sweets over food and fun. We’re still trying to decide if we’re going to do one again this year or if we’re going to push it until it’s a little less busy. But I thought I’d give ya’ll some ideas if ya’ll have something coming up that requires sweets and deserts. These are some of the easiest fudge recipes that I’ve ever seen and made before!
1. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- 2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 can Condensed milk, Sweetened
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of set fudge. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.
2. Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- Optional: peanuts & chocolate chips for topping
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk & chocolate chips in a large bowl. Microwave 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in peanut butter stir until smooth.
- Top with desired toppings and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Lift out foil and cut into squares.
3. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
YIELD: 12 Bars
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours 10 minutes (includes chilling time)
- 2 cups graham cracker (2 packs), crumbled
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
Do First: Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
1: Using a food processor or blender, pulse graham crackers until crumbly.
2: In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, powered sugar, and 1 cup creamy peanut butter until mixture is well blended.
3: Press mixture into prepared pan.
4: In a microwave safe bowl, microwave milk chocolate chips and 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter until melted. Spread over top of peanut butter bars. Place bars in fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day before cutting into squares.