So I’m pretty sure you’ve noticed that during the winter your hair does something completely different. I’ve learned that going outside with wet hair is a bad idea and that not using conditioner is wrong… even though I very rarely use conditioner. So I thought I’d give you my winter hair care routine.
- As bad as this may sound I usually only wash my hair only 3 times a week. Because if I wash it too much my hair gets super brittle and dry.
- The products that I use are Lush’s I Love Juicy (Shampoo) and Happy Happy Joy Joy (Conditioner)
- That said I only condition my hair once a week. I’m not sure about your hair, but mine can get extremely greasy if I use conditioner every time I wash my hair.
- Also once a week I use Verb Leave-in Mist
- Now for those of you who are hair dressers I’m sorry… but I usually use a paddle brush to brush out my wet hair. But I do use a shower comb in the shower to loosen the tangles.
- Lastly, once I’ve brushed out my hair I divide it into two sections and braid it to keep it from getting tangled and when I get up the next morning it’s so easy to work with.
- Bonus tip: If you use hot tools on your hair, try and use heat protectant before you blow dry, curl or straighten.
Well that’s what I do to my hair during the winter. Question of the Day: What do you do differently to your hair during the winter?
Until Next Time!