I’m not sure about you, but I love watching movies or pretty much anything that will get me out of doing homework. But I have to say that I love vegging on the couch watching Christmas movies with a cup of cocoa or coffee. So I figured I’d share my favorite Christmas movies to watch.
- It’s a Wonderful Life: How could I not?
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: I know… it’s not a classic but I love this movie!
- Home Alone: Any of them … Question… Have you ever thought about how Kevin’s dad was able to afford to have that house… and take his entire family to Paris?
- Miracle on 34th Street: I prefer the original but I’ve been known to watch the newer version too.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas: Because it’s not Christmas without Charlie Brown.
- The Santa Clause Movies: Because hello it’s Tim Allen. Why wouldn’t I watch it.
Well these are the movies that I like to watch come winter break. Question of the Day: What is you favorite Christmas or Holiday movies to watch? Comment down below.
Until Next Time!