So when I think of Christmas I usually think of giving and being thankful, but I was having a conversation with my friend and we were talking about how her and her family were all about pranks and jokes no matter the time of the year. So I thought about making a list of Christmas Jokes and maybe a few pranks to give people ideas on what they could do to get the smiles going.
- Who delivers presents to cats?
- Who is Santa’s favorite singer?
- How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas?
- What’s green, covered in tinsel and goes ribbet ribbet?
- What carol is heard in the desert?
O camel ye faithful!
- Put a Christmas song on repeat and act like it isn’t bothering you. When others complain, ask them, “Where’s your Christmas cheer?”
Garlic and Onion Cookies or Cupcakes
Make garlic and onion chocolate covered cookies or cupcakes.
Gift Wrap Everything in Site Holiday Prank
Use gift wrap to wrap up everything in someones cubicle, office, or bedroom.
Well I hope I’ve inspired you to be a little funny and maybe a little naughty this year. What types of jokes or pranks do you do? Comment down below.
Until Next Time!