This is my end of month Wrap up for November. On here you will see what’s been going on in my life, what I’m reading both for school and for fun, what I’m listening to and what is on my to read list. I’ll also be posting a list with what I’ve posted in the past month to give you an idea of what you might have missed.
Well this month has been one heck of a month. From my busy work and school schedule to me getting injured it’s been hectic to say the least.
Going on in my Life:
- Not much going on this month with the exception of school. Let’s see how next month goes.
- I’ve got two papers due…. not sure what I’m going to write for one of them and
- I’ve been thinking about my education lately and right now I’m seriously questioning myself and whether I want to and can afford to continue. I know that it’ll be worth it in the end, but do I really want to wrack up the debt to finish. I’m not sure right now.
I’d like to thank Sarah DeLuca and email@example.com for following this lonely blogger! This month has been amazing, I’m up to 17 followers and I’m super excited about it! Only 3 more and I’ll have 20!
Below is a list of things that I’ve read, am reading, am listening to, and is on my to read list. I’ve also linked each one so that they are easier for you to find.
Books I’ve Read in November:
- Good Girl Gone by Tammy Falkner
- Holding Her Hand by Tammy Falkner
- Yes You by Tammy Falkner
- Always April by Tammy Falkner
- Apache Magic by Janis Reams Hudson
- Apache Promise by Janis Reams Hudson
My reading game is soooo far behind it’s not funny. I’m pretty much at that point where I don’t have time to sleep much less read. I’m completely done with my re-read of the Reed Brothers series by Tammy Falkner. I’m hoping for a better December and I know that I have two books that I want to read in January, we’ll see how that goes.
What I’m Currently Reading:
Books I’m Reading For School: (This is this months book list for my Grad School masters program) These books have had me at times wanting to pull my hair out in frustration and pretty much in tears whenever I see them. I’ve never questioned my sanity more than I have this semester. Mind you I have to read two of these books at a time… sometimes I’m not sure how I keep things straight. As you might have noticed this months books is shorter. That would be because we’ve finished the required books for one class, so now I only have my other class to worry about.
- Dust by Caroline Steedman
- No Permanent Waves by Nancy Hewitt
- Archiving the Unspeakable by Michelle Caswell
- Paper Cadavers by Kristen Weld
What I’m Listening to (Audible): (this depends on my mood)
- Because of Low by Abbi Glines
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yance
- #Player by Cambria Hebert
What I Finished on Audible:
I’m not going to lie, with the exception of every now and again, I’ve been listening to YouTube videos while I drive.
To Read list:
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- Broken Prince by Erin Watt
- Dirty Princes by Vanessa Waltz
- Distant Desires by Cambria Hebert
I have to say this list isn’t getting any smaller… I’m just so tired! I just want to sleep for a week and not do anything. I can’t wait until the end of the semester!
Favorite Blog posts that I’ve discovered this month:
Yet another month that I have to say that I haven’t really been online that much, besides writing my posts. I kind of miss it. I have an entire folder of blogs to read when I have time. The end of the semester is near so I should be able to catch up soon.
My Posts this month:
- Bookish Bingo: Fall 2016 Update
- My Favorite Bloggers
- End of Month Wrap up: October
- Being a Woman in a Man’s Profession
- Why I started Blogging
- New Thanksgiving Recipes
- iFrankenstein Review
- Game Day Snacks: Thanksgiving Game
- College Life: Exam Study Tips
- What I’m Reading: September-November 2016
- My Favorite Apps
- Black Friday Haul
- Fanfiction Favorites
You can find any of these on my main page and scrolling through my posts!
I’m super proud of the fact that I have consistently posted on each of the three day’s that I’ve chosen, with the exception of the 9th… I was super busy with school and wasn’t able to do the post I had planned for this day… And it was also the day after the elections. I even posted on Black Friday… (even though I was sleep deprived from shopping until late and then working the next morning at 7) I hope ya’ll have enjoyed the blog posts that I’ve created for you and will enjoy the ones to come.
Until Next Time!