I’ve been browsing through the internet and found a few blogs that have posted their monthly favorites. I thought it looked fun and a great way to showcase some of my favorite things for the month. I didn’t add any photos (I’m having camera issues) but I’ve created a link that you can follow by click on it.
- Tarte: Amazonian Clay 12 hour full coverage foundation in the color Medium-Tan Honey. I love this foundation, not that I wear make up all that often, but when I do I love the coverage of this one.
- Tarte: Tartlette Tease palette
- Benefit Cosmetics: Precisely My Brow in the number 6, I bought the kit at Macy’s but you can also find it online.
- Benefit Cosmetics: Dandelion Box o’Powder, I’ve got a more olive skin tone than a pink blush will usually be good for, but this one is perfect.
- Not Your Mother’s: Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, This product is amazing, my absolute favorite right now!
Satin Bomber Jacket: I bought this Jacket and absolutely love it.
- Lace-Up Skinny Pant: I got some pants like this and the a top in one of the Pink deals at VS Pink. These pants are super amazing and comfy, especially towards the end of the semester when I really don’t want to dress up for school (or work really) anymore.
Aerie Lace Halter Bralette: I’m so in love with this bralette. As a fuller busted woman, it’s not often that I can use a bralette. Mainly because they don’t give me any support. However, these are amazing!
- Kindle and iBooks app: Ok so this isn’t exactly stationary, but with these two apps I’ve been able to switch between hard copy versions of my school books to my phone when I need to.
- My Planner: Because I’m not sure I would survive school or life without this thing!
Colored Pens: Bic Cristal Xtra Bold Stick Ballpoint Pens in assorted colors, I can’t tell you how much these pens are my favorites in the world. I can say that my planner and notes are usually done in rainbow colors!
- The Hashtag Series: this series is from Cambria Hebert, I’m also obsessed with her Gearshark Series, which is a spin off of her hashtag series.
- The Reed Brothers Series: this series is from Tammy Falkner, I am just about done with catching up with this series. Somehow I ended up missing 4 new books when they were published and now I’m playing catchup. However, since it had been a while since I had last read the books I decided a re-read was in order.
- The Harry Potter Series: Does this really need an explanation?
- The Sea Breeze Series: This series is from Abbi Glines, she outdid herself with this series and it is also complete, (with a hell of a final chapter!) There is also a movie in the works based on one of the books in this series. I’m hoping once that one is done, they may open up movie options or a tv series for the other books.
- The Rosemary Beach Series: This series is also from Abbi Glines, this series is just about finished, I think there is only one or two more books left in it.
Movies and Tv:
- Fantastic Beasts and where to find them
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Penny Dreadful
- Zero Hour (This show didn’t last past 3 episodes on TV but when they released the whole series on Amazon video I bought the entire series. I absolutely love it!)
- Fried Pickles- I know this isn’t healthy, but I’ve been all about the fried pickles this month.
- White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks
- Venti Shaken Passion sweet tea Lemonaid from Starbucks
- Pumpkin Loaf bread from Starbucks
- Fried Rice Bowl with Sweet Fire Chicken and a side of String Bean Chicken from Panda Express
Well that’s it for my favorites for this month. Until Next Time! Tabby