I’m not sure if anyone has done a post like this, at least not one that I can find. But I love the idea of praising some of my favorite bloggers. These are people whom I get great ideas from and who sometimes when I least expect it post something that I really need to see. So here are my Favorite Bloggers (I find more everyday!)
- Aspyn Ovard Farris – Aspyn is actually one of the first bloggers that I found. I actually found her YouTube Channel first and then found her blog. She does fashion and lifestyle blogs that are amazing.
- Samanthability – Samanthability is a millennial lifestyle blog designed to help smart women make college and early careers a little less stressful! You’ll find posts on dorm life, travel, college success, and navigating the real world. These are supposed to be the best years of your life–let’s make that a reality! If you enjoy down to earth tips with a little bit of sarcasm, this is the place for you! Started in fall of 2015, Samanthability has grown to encompass a wide range of topics including (but not limited to) studying abroad, personal finance, study hacks, and career tips.
- Hayle Olson – My name is Hayle and I’m super excited to share with you my blog! I started my blog in February 2015 and since then I’ve also created a YouTube Channel.
My goal is to share my passion for beauty and to inspire others to follow their dreams. I want to create more confident and motivated women in this world! You can do anything you set your mind to. I hope you all can find inspiration in my posts and videos!
- Gen Y Girl – Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! I’m Kayla Buell, a Miami career and lifestyle blogger, and I’m super stoked that you’re checking out Gen Y Girl!
- Dani Dearest – Dani Dearest is your one stop go to place to find everything that a millennial woman needs: especially those who are still in, about to attend, or recently graduated from college.
- Kayli Wanders – I’M KAYLI- A 20-SOMETHING LIVING IN PHOENIX AND EXPLORING THE WORLD WHENEVER I GET THE CHANCE. I HELP CREATIVE ENTREPRENEURS AND BLOGGERS CREATE A BUSINESS AND LIFE THEY LOVE.
- Madison Miller – Beauty Blogger and YouTuber
- The Swirl – My name is Gabby and I’m a sophomore at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and most days I’m majoring in biochemistry with a minor in biology. Blogging is something that I’ve always wanted to do and now I get to team up with one of my closest friends to bring you the best of our baking adventures and share with you some of my own experiences. You’ll find my posts can range from How I Strive to Be Like Queen B to how I decorate my dorm room. Enjoy! Hey y’all! I’m Hannah. I’m so excited about contributing to The Swirl with Gabby! I’ve never done a blog before, but I hope that it will be a really fun place to share my thoughts, college tips, and of course my baking adventures with one of my closest friends!
Well these are the blogs that I check almost daily (when I’m not having to do my homework… or papers… or read two books and write two papers in a week). I love seeing what new content they’ve come up with. They are pretty much my inspiration on a daily basis!
Until Next Time!