Have you ever wondered what your life would be like at Hogwarts? Well, Michelle over at The Writing Hufflepuff has created a new tag where you can find that out. If you’ve seen/done the My Life In Books tag, it’s like that but Harry Potter edition! It’s also fantastic timing as I’m two books through my 2016 Harry Potter reread.
HOW IT WORKS
Pick four books to predict your future and follow the instructions for each question.
MY FOUR BOOKS
- Recklessly Royal by Nichole Chase
- Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- #Nerd by Cambria Hebert
1. YOUR WAND- Open book 1 to a random page. The first noun you see will be what your wand is made of.
Okay, so my wand is made of jewels! Not sure how this will work, but at least my wand will be pretty!
2. YOUR PET- Does book 2 have animals? One of those animals will now be your pet. If the book doesn’t have any animals, then I’m sorry but your pet-less.
I can’t actually remember if there are any animals in Oh. My. Gods. sooooo…. I guess I’m going pet less unless I can figure out if she does and update ya’ll!
3. YOUR HOGWARTS HOUSE- Open book 3 at a random page. Whatever House you’d think the character’s name you first see belongs to, is your House (woah that’s a weird sentence, hope that made sense).
Augustus Waters. I can see Augustus being in Gryffindor, because of how brave he is facing all that he has with a brave face! So I guess I’m in Gryffindor.
4. MAKE YOUR GOLDEN TRIO COMPLETE- Open book 4 at a random page. The first two names will be your best friends and complete your squad. If there’s only one name at said page, open another random page.
Romeo Anderson and Rimmel Hudson. Good lord I didn’t realize I’d end up with these two! I’m beyond excited.
5. YOUR HEAD OF HOUSE- Open book 1 at a random page. The first name you’ll see will be your Head of House.
David Rhodes. I think he’ll make a pretty good Head of House. He’s extremely loyal to his friends and family, so I can see him defending his cubs against everything.
6. YOUR ‘DRACO MALFOY’- Naturally you’ll need your arch nemesis/school rival. Open book 2 at a random page, the first name you’ll see will be your enemy.
7. YOUR PATRONUS- Open book 3 at a random page. The first living creature you’ll see will be your Patronus.
Hazel Grace. Love this.
8. WILL YOU WIN THE HOUSE CUP?- How many pages does book 4 have? That’s how many points you’ll House have at the end of the school year. If the book has more than 400 pages it will have won the Cup, congrats!
448 pages, We won the House cup! I can totally see Romeo and Rimmel both winning tons of points for the house. Because who doesn’t love these two!
- Anyone who wants to participate!
Well that was it with my Harry Potter Life. Try it you never know what you’ll end up with.
Until Next Time!