I’m sorry that this didn’t go up yesterday. One of these days I’ll figure out the scheduling button. So I’m a little late joining this challenge but, I ran across it on Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews blog and I loved the idea. Especially since I haven’t been reading as much as I want to since the start of the semester. Here’s to hoping that I can complete this card! I’ll be doing an update at the end of this month as well as the end of November to let ya’ll know how I’m doing and how I ended. So without further ado, here’s all the details on this game.
The Details: (I copied these directly from @ Pretty Deadly Reviews blog)
- Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of September, October and November.
- The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
- One square per book
- You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books readduring the allotted months
- At the end of August there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway!
- To participate, head of to Pretty Deadly Reviews and leave a comment!
Bekka gave a list of the books that she’ll be reading in each of the categories. So I’m going to do the same.
- Standalone – My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Back List – The Rowan by Anne McCaffrey
- Multi POV – Alpha Geek by Milly Taiden
- Killers – I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells
- Suspense – Inferno by Dan Brown
- Animal on Cover – The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Sea Creatures – The Vast and Brutal Sea by Zoraida Cordova
- Green Cover – The Keeper by David Baldacci
- Revenge – I am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore
- Rec’d to You – Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- Purple Cover – This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
- Horror/Paranormal – Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- Illustrated – Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1 by G. Willow Wilson
- American History – Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill
- Dragons – Dragon Bound by Thea harrison
- Friendship – Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Retelling – The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
- Weapon on Cover – Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan
- Fall Release – #Bae by Cambria Hebert
- Creepy Cover – Asylum by Madeleine Roux
- Short Story – #Holiday by Cambria Hebert
- Graphic Novel – House of Night #1 by P.C. Cast
- College – #Nerd by Cambria Hebert
Well guys, I hope I’ve inspired you to take your own challenge. Whether it’s this one or finding one that you’ll no doubt love.
Until Next Time!