So if you’re anything like me there are times when you feel like you need an IV drip filled with coffee. OK, maybe that’s just me. And usually this is around the middle of the semester when everything begins to pile up on me. For some unknown reason it’s hitting me early this semester. Granted this semesters hours are wonky due to my classes being at 7 pm and not ending until 9:30 pm… and it probably doesn’t help that despite these weird hours I’m still up at 6 am and on campus usually by 8 am. (This could be why I’ve been drinking two venti sized cups of Starbucks coffee a day!)
But I digress, This is a random post due to it being National Coffee Day. If you’ve checked your emails or social media you might have noticed brands sending you deals trying to cash in on everybody’s need for caffeine. There is still time to run out and grab either a free cup or a really cheap cup of coffee!
So below I’ve compiled some deals that I’ve run across in honor of this day!
- Starbucks: To celebrate National Coffee Day, Starbucks will donate a coffee tree for every brewed cup of México Chiapas coffee you buy on Thursday, September 29. Today’s cup can help a farmer’s future.
- Dunkin Donuts: Medium coffee only $.66 on 9/29
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: No purchase is necessary for anyone who wants to get in on the free deal. Just visit a store to get a free cup of coffee and a free glazed doughnut.
- Kurieg.com: 15% off most boxes of pods on Keurig.com. Use code greensavings. Ends 10/2
- Pilot Flying J: The gas station and truck stop chain will give a free small cup of coffee — or another hot beverage, such as tea or cappuccino — to those who can show the online coupon available from the company’s Facebook page.
So Happy National Coffee Day everyone!
Until Next Time!