Welcome to Post 2 for the day. This is my end of month Wrap up for August. On here you will see what’s been going on in my life, what I’m reading both for school and for personal reads, what I’m listening to and what is on my to read list. I’ll also be posting a list with what I’ve posted in the past month.
Well this month has been a whirlwind of activity and things happening for me.
Going on in my Life:
- Started Graduate School… not sure what I was thinking with this decision!
- Got me an Apple Watch! (I’ve been keeping myself entertained playing with this)
- Found out that my school schedule is weird and that I’m not sure I like it at all. Having classes from 7pm until 9:30ish pm sucks when you have to drive an hour and a half to and from home to school.
It’s been a pretty hectic two weeks since school started, but I’m happy that its started but we’ll see how things go.
I’d like to thankand bookloverreviewsweb for following this lonely blogger!
Below is a list of things that I’ve read, am reading, am listening to, and is on my to read list. I’ve also linked each one so that they are easier for you to find.
Books I’ve Read in August:
- Just Jelly Beans and Jealousy by Tammy Falkner
- Calmly, Carefully, Completely by Tammy Falkner
- Finally Finding Faith by Tammy Falkner
- Reagan’s Revenge and Ending Emily’s Engagement by Tammy Falkner
- Maybe Matt’s Miracle by Tammy Falkner
- Proving Paul’s Promise by Tammy Falkner
- Only One by Tammy Falkner
- Beautiful Bride by Tammy Falkner
- Under the Lights by Abbi Glines
What I’m Currently Reading:
Books I’m Reading For School: (This is this months book list for my Grad School masters program)
- No Turning Back by Estelle B. Freedman
- The World Split Open by Ruth Rosen
- The Gender of History by Bonnie G. Smith
- Black Feminist Thought by Patricia Hill Collins
- Assatta: An Auto Biography by Assatta Shakur
- This Bridge Called my Back by Cherríe L. Moraga
- Archive Stories by Antoinette Burton
What I’m Listening to (Audible):
To Read list:
- #Bae by Cambria Hebert (can’t link… but comes out in the fall!)
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- Broken Prince by Erin Watt
- Dirty Princes by Vanessa Waltz
- Distant Desires by Cambria Hebert
- The Reed Brothers books 6.5-9.6 by Tammy Falkner
Favorite Blog posts that I’ve discovered this month this month:
- How to start good Health Habits after College by Hayle Olson- this post is pretty much self explanatory. Whether you’re still in school or have just graduated having good healthy habits is something that everyone needs.
- College Survival Goodies For Every Personality by Dani Dearest – I’m all about things to keep myself busy. This has something for everyone.
- Top 7 Money Management Tips for College Students by Michelle Adams –
My Posts this month:
- Blog Challenge Day 30
- Blog Challenge Day 31
- Update on the Blog
- End of Month Wrap Up: July
- National Best Friends Day
- #Nerd Book Review
- Aspyn Ovard Subscription Box Opening and Review
- River Trip June 2016
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Book Review
- Things to do before the New Semester Starts
- What I’m Reading
- Back to School Haul: Clothes and Accessories
- Back To School Haul: Supplies
- Summer Book Haul
You can find any of these on my main page and scrolling through my posts!
This month has been pretty busy for me in the way of blogs. I’ve been pretty consistently in posting and have changed my Blog theme a few times. I think I’ve settled on one that I like. I’ve also settled in on a posting schedule that I think will work pretty well. I’m excited on the coming month for the new blogs that I have planned and I hope that ya’ll have enjoyed this past months posts.
Until Next Time!