Well here we are near the end of the month and I’m looking forward to the weekend. Why you ask… well that would be cause today was my first day of Graduate school. So I’m going to be doing less reading that I want and more of what the professors want. I just found out that I’ll have to be reading 2 books a week, 1 for each class. But that’s ok…. I guess. I’ll just have to find ways and time to sneak in my books.
So onto my list of what I’m reading right now.
- The Reed Brothers Series by Tammy Falkner
- Witch and Wizard by James Patterson
- Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Say Goodnight, Gracie by Julie Reece Deaver
- Under the Lights by Abbi Glines
To read list:
- Her Mad Hatter by Marie Hall
- Confession Series by James Patterson
- Demon Hunting Soccer Mom Series by Julie Kenner
- The Tower and the Hive Series by Anne McCaffrey
- Custom Culture Series by Tess Oliver
So this my what I’m reading and what is on my list to read next. This is on top of the 17 books that I have to read for my two grad classes this semester. This should be fun right!
What are you reading right now, or what is on your to read next list? Leave a comment down below and let me know. And if you liked this post please subscribe so that you won’t miss any of my blogs on books and other goodies that are to come.
Anyway, that is it for now. Until Next Time!